Mobility in MUSIC
This call for applications is open for composers, musicians and singers, preferably in classical music, jazz and traditional music genres (individuals or groups of up to 5 people).
Aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
Call for applications: 15 February 2020
Submission Deadline: 15 April 2021 (18:00 CET)
Notification of Results: 21 May 2021
Earliest date of departure: 16 July 2021
Latest date of return: 30 November 2021
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transport, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country (ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days1.The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example, the finalisation of a composition through on-site, international collaboration between performers among each other or composers and performers.
- Production oriented residencies: for example, the result of your mobility will be a presentation of a newly created body of work.
- Professional development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.
More info here.